Our mission is to deliver competitive advantage to our clients through the considered and effective application of information technology, and the reliable operation of outsourced systems and processes.
- The Client is the reason for our existence; our success depends on your success.
- We seek quality in everything we do; we aim for every job to be a good job.
- Our team is made up of experts in their fields.
- We deliver value: effective outcomes, at a fair price, through experienced people and efficient processes.
- We will offer both proven solutions and innovation according to your needs.
- We treat our clients, our team and our partners with fairness and integrity.
OSS Group clients are some of New Zealand’s best known and most respected organisations, including leaders in:
- Passenger and freight transport
- Telco and Internet providers
- Agritech, biotech and food
- Government departments and SOEs
- Leisure and entertainment
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Charitable foundations.
In 1995, Ian Soffe founded Open Systems Specialists Ltd, specialising in standards-based IT infrastructure. Open Systems Specialists grew rapidly from early successes and now assists many blue chip clients with key systems changes and operations.
In 2008, Ian established OSS Group, to assist clients to solve a broader set of problems: from strategic planning and investment decisions, through successfully managing projects and programmes, to reliable operations of applications software and platforms.
In 2012, Ian set up BusApps and AspireIT to focus on software integration and wintel based infrastructure.
OSS Group brings together its services and those of its specialist subsidiaries and selected partners, to offer a full suite of services to its clients.
The companies in the group employ over 60 staff, located across Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown and Brisbane, servicing an enviable client list spanning sectors including agritech & biotech, passenger and freight transport, broadcasting, leisure and entertainment, education, energy, engineering, manufacturing and distribution, IT, telco, government, health and charities.
- I.T. for SMBs
- Network and email servers
- Desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- Wide Area Network links