By using our consulting services, you gain:
- access to industry best practice methods
- proven expertise and experience
- capacity to get the work done promptly
- reduced risk of poor I.T. choices: wasted investment, loss of flexibility, on-going operational risk.
The consulting services we provide typically fit within one of the following categories:
Information Systems Strategic Planning
We work with clients to develop an IS strategic plan and programme of work which will support the organisation's success, by:
- defining the IS strategy to align with the organisation's strategic objectives
- deriving an IS plan, a prioritised programme of work, resourcing & budgets.
Options analysis, RFPs and Business Cases
We assist clients to make effective investment decisions for each individual project on their roadmap, through:
- baseline assessment
- requirements specification
- options analysis and assessment
- Total Cost of Ownership modelling
- right-sourcing: insource versus selective/full outsource versus cloud
- RFP management
- vendor selection
- business case development
- contract negotiation.
Business Continuity Planning
We work with clients to identify their exposure to risks and to ensure the business' ability to operate by putting appropriate protections in place:
- risk analysis
- business impact analysis
- recovery solution design, implementation, testing
- regular testing and verification
Review and Improvement
We assist clients periodically review current systems, to identify and achieve improvements in effectiveness, risks, and cost:
- project reviews
- cost of ownership reviews
- capacity modelling
- risk reviews, operational process, security reviews
- service level and supplier reviews.
Embedding Best Practices
We assist clients to raise their organisational maturity through the pragmatic use of industry best practice frameworks, standards, policies and architectures:
- strategic planning methods
- programme and project governance and management
- enterprise architecture
- service portfolio management, solution design, service transition, operations, improvement
- quality assurance.